...here are some simple things that you can do...
- Once a month - express your opinion re cleanliness on your Facebook, Twitter, social media
- Once a month - comment on someone else's post, and talk about a clean India
- Once a month - do not throw any wrapper, litter unless you get a waste-bin
- Once a month - pick up one piece of litter, and carry that till you get a waste-bin
- Once a month - in any social gathering have a small discussion on clean India
- Once a month - talk to anyone 10 years younger to you, and casually inspire
- Once a month - have a deeper discussion with anyone, brother, sister, mom, dad, cousin, friends, cab-driver, office boy, boss, junior, and wonder along with them why don't we have a clean India?
Invite as Speaker
Have an event coming up in your organization – an annual event, corporate retreat, or such? Why not invite a speaker to talk about a clean India to motivate your colleagues and employees? We have a roster of experts and eminent personalities that will add unique sparkle to the event with their thinking. Come, Connect.
Invite to plan an event
Have an event coming up in your organization – an annual event, corporate retreat, or such? Why not arrange a side-activity alongside the main event that is fun and promotes awareness re clean India? We have a range of such nuggets in the kitty – including flash-mobs, street-plays, shock-and-awe props, and the works. Your colleagues and employees will go away smiling, and refreshed. Come, Connect.
Ground Leadership Program©
Planning a leadership program in your organization? Why not consider a unique hands-on Ground Leadership Program that brings real social change on the ground? A specialized 2-day program that takes participants through all theoretical elements of leadership development PLUS has the participants bring real social change on ground – as compared to rock-climbing, river-rafting and such exercises which create no social good?